2. Purposes of processingPersonal data being processed consists of personal and contact details provided or received from the interested person on the following occasions:· visits or phone calls or email;· direct contacts obtained after participation in events, etc.;· commercial information requests, submission of proposals;· requests received through our website or through websites of clients, suppliers, partners or other parties;· communications and transactions following the purchase order for the supply of goods or services (supplied/purchased).
Personal data of natural persons, who operate in the name and on behalf of clients, of suppliers, of partners and of other parties is processed for the following purposes:· forward communications by various means of communication (phone, mobile phone, sms, email, fax, mail, etc.);· formulate requests or process requests received;· exchange information necessary for the performance of a contractual relationship, including pre- and post-contractual activities, which also
3. Legal basis· invoicing and any activity related to sales or service provision.The interested party can refuse to provide his/her personal data to the Data controller.The provision of personal data is however necessary for a correct and efficient management of contractual relationship with clients, suppliers, partners and other parties involved in Data controller’s activities. Therefore a refusal to provide the data could compromise the contractual relationship itself or pre- and post-contractual activities in whole or in part.
4. Methods of processingThe processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which every subject is a party or for the performance of pre- or post-contractual measures adopted upon request of supplier, client, partner, other parties or CAVIONI - FUSTITALIA SPA. It is furthermore necessary for business interests.
5. Recipients of dataThe data of the interested parties shall be processed using manual or automated instruments also through the input into the databases, registers and lists suitable for recording, management and transfer of the data, in the ways and within the limits necessary to reach the indicated purposes.In order to protect the data of natural persons, who operate in the name and on behalf of clients, of suppliers, of partners and of other parties, CAVIONI – FUSTITALIA SPA has provided the appropriate security measures such as:firewall, antivirus, encrypted back ups, access with smartphone or biometric systems.The data shall be processed only by the persons authorized to process the data inside CAVIONI - FUSTITALIA SPA, in regard to the purposes of processing.
6. Transfer of personal dataPersonal data processed by the Data controller shall not be disclosed, i.e. shall not be communicated to unspecified parties, in any possible form, including that of their availability or simple consultation. On the other hand, the data can be communicated to the Data controller’s employees and to some external parties that collaborate with them, always in compliance with the indicated purposes. (i.e. payroll preparation). In particular, these are employees/collaborators, who on the grounds of their positions and work tasks carried out, have been authorized to process personal data within the limits of their competency and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data controller. Only if strictly necessary, the data can also be communicated to those parties who have to use it for specific purposes such as place our orders or process information and quotation requests or formulation of proposals.Either our technicians in charge or external consultants or technicians appointed by the enterprises that provide assistance for SW applications, for information networks and for connectivity could access the data. In the end, the data can be communicated to the parties authorized to access it pursuant to the statements of laws, regulations, European norms.
7. Conservation of personal dataThe Data controller can’t transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
8. Rights of the interested partyThe Data controller keeps and processes personal data for the period of time necessary to comply with the indicated purposes. Afterwards personal data will be stored, and not processed further, for 10 years in conformity with the relevant legislation.
9. Lodging a complaintPursuant to Art. 7 of the Italian legislative decree 196 of 30 June 2003 and to arts. 15 – right of access, 16 – right to rectification, 17- right to erasure, 18 – right to restriction of processing, 20 – right to data portability, 21- right to object, 22 – right to object to automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/16, the interested party exercises his/her rights by writing to the Data controller to the address indicated above or to the following email address: email@example.com by specifying the object of the request, the right the interested party intends to exercise and by attaching a copy of identity document that certifies the legitimacy of the request.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of his/her home State. To get more information on the right to lodge a complaint you can visit this web page Supervisory authority - Complaint