Cavioni-Fustitalia was founded in 1998 from the merger between two companies located in the area and specialised in manufacturing metal packagings.
Commitment, passion, innovation and effective quality allowed the business to grow and respond to market changes.
State-of-the-art technologies, business plan, collaborations with certified suppliers, internationalisation, added to extensive expertise in the “general line” sector enable Cavioni-Fustitalia to respond promptly and agilely to the customers’ needs.
In 2007 Cavioni-Fustitalia obtained the Quality certification in compliance with UNI-EN-ISO 9001:2000 standard.
Meeting customers’ needs and even exceeding their expectations represent the main goals of our quality management.
Quality Management System
ISO 9001 is the certification that adds value to products, services and enable us to sustain the competitiveness.
The ISO 9001 certification is turnkey to access to worldwide markets, from products to services.
A management implementing ISO 9001 standard enables the business to be looked as more qualified, to increase visibility, to tackle competitiveness, to be more resource efficient to achieve its final goal, to provide customers greater care within its borders and abroad.
Contact us for more informations
Ai sensi dell’art. 1, comma 125-bis, della Legge 4 agosto 2017, n. 124, in ottemperanza all’obbligo di trasparenza, si segnala che sono stati ricevuti i seguenti contributi:
- Credito d’imposta 2020 L. 160/2019, Art. 1, c. 184-197, Euro 10.681;
- Credito d’imposta 2020 Sanificazione DL. 34/202020, Art. 120-125, Euro 3.394;
- Esonero dal versamento del primo acconto IRAP dell’esercizio 2020 (Art. 24, D.L.34/2020), Euro 6.919,60;
- Esonero semestrale per l’assunzione a tempo indeterminato previsto dal D.L. 104 del 2020, Euro1.812,33;
- Esonero triennale per l’assunzione di giovani under 35 a tempo indeterminato previsto dalla L. 205 del 2017, Euro 4.997,74.